Steps to Access Your Child’s STAAR Scores*
1. Go to www.texasassessments.com
2. Select the “Log in to Student Portal”
3. If you have your access code, enter the code and your child’s birthdate to view scores.
4. If you do NOT have your access code, click on “Lookup Access Code”. (You'll need to enter your child’s first name only and his or her social security number in the PEIMS ID field, and birthdate.)
5. Your code will appear and hit “go”. Be sure to write down your code for future use. The code is good for as long as your child is in a public school in Texas.
6. Next, you will use the access code, your child's first name and date of birth to access his or her scores.
*- High school STAAR reports became available beginning June 13; Grades 3-8 reports became available beginning June 30.
*- If you need a printed copy of your child's STAAR report card before the start of school, please contact your child's campus for dates and times when staff will be available to provide you with a copy.